Halo 3

One of the things I liked was in halo 1, there was alot of hidden easter eggs to find. It was something intersting to do. I found all of them :)
 
[quote1190775098=Alpha Hawk-RR-]
You'll notice the game is getting god like reviews by the endless masses of fanboys and prepubescent fanboys. Even if you do or don't like Halo, you must admit the fanboys for that game are the worst in the world.
[/quote1190775098]


Winning post of the thread.
 
I highly dought 1/2 the people who rip on games ever really play them.

Try it, Becuase anything thats really posted on the net is hate mail.
I dont follow reviews. Cuz to many people are 1 sided :\
 
I dont like it either, wayyy overrated I got halo2 for xmas and I threw it away. Shotting aliens isnt for me and its way to easy to kill them.
 
Oh man remember my old post about my friend beating it in half a day?? Yeah, my friend did. He got it at 6pm, and played (and beat the whole game) till 3 in the morning. I saw him at school today, and he was paper white he was so tired. I dont reccomend doing what he did lol
 
The Halo series is win. If you havent played the whole thing, dont criticize it. I didnt care much for it either the first time i played it. you gotta give games a chance. Halo2 was overrated, yes, but there's a reason I still play the halo series, and its not because I'm a fanboy. Its just fun. I've been playing the first halo game for almost 4 years now, and the campaign is still crazy fun for me. Nothing beats coop campaign. The campaign is a heck of a lot funner than most other games I've played, including HL2.

If I had a 360 I'd have Halo 3, and I'd be playing that nonstop.
 
halo 3 is a good game, yes other games have done it, but halo was before battlefield 1942 if i remember right, and had better graphics, and whats so bad about it? i cant really think of another game besides TF2 and DOD that me and my friends could just start playing? or have little tourneys, not all games are about compitetion though, but halo was actually the reason i got an xbox and why i love microsoft even though they mess up sometimes
 
I got Halo 3 the day it came out and beat it in 5hrs on normal, Great game, Little easy on normal. Im trying Legendary now and its a hell of alot tougher. Taking me 4 hours just to get though 3 stages of like 9 in the game. If you want the true halo game, play it on Herioc or Legendary. The Online is pretty good, has some fun stuff like team slayer and theres a 2v2 thing they have now. I give the game like a 8-9/10 its good, but Halo 1 will always be the best of them.
 
I remember when the first one came out and it just kept me and my friends guessing and yelling oh ****! I expected alot from halo 2 and it didnt deliver but halo 3 i think just brought the perfect conclusion to the trilogy. Now to beat it on legendary to see the alternate ending.
 
halo is totally overrated but I will say this game isnt bad. I was weary of buying it because i regreted buying halo 2, but halo 3 duz have enough new features to make me somewhta happy with my purchase, I love the replay studio idea where u can screenshoot and watch you play what uve recently played
 
[quote1191025932=Thor [DAM]]
[quote1190775098=Alpha Hawk-RR-]
You'll notice the game is getting god like reviews by the endless masses of fanboys and prepubescent fanboys. Even if you do or don't like Halo, you must admit the fanboys for that game are the worst in the world.
[/quote1190775098]


Winning post of the thread.
[/quote1191025932]

Win :)
 
Yep Yep i got it! Limited Edition style, i just love the story/campaign!
=(eG)= Tweek
 
Back
Top