HLX Stats

Joined
Jun 24, 2008
Messages
427
Okay so In my sifnature I see my HL Stats image but when I go to player rankings I cant seem to find me....Is this an effect from the update?
 
You're in there. It might not show you're full name though. Like for me it just shows Vandall, without my tags.
 
cant you just click your image and then maybe type your name in different ways like a blind man maybe
 
When you try to find yourself in the ranking list, in the search field you must enter your name with a tag!
 
hmmmm ill try again...usualy i just type in schmidt and it will pull me up.....and when i click on my link it doesnt take me to my page
 
Also, when you put it in your sig line, use that URL instead of the one hlstats gives. Like so:
HTML:
[url=http://ego.hlstatsx.com/?mode=playerinfo&player=234192]
[img]http://ego.hlstatsx.com/hlstats.php/sig/234192_random.png[/img]
[/url]




This way when people click on it, it will go to your stats instead of the main hlstats page.
 
Question:

Is there a way to make the server remember that you don't want to see HLXstats console messages?

Here's the deal: I'm not a big points chaser; I don't go out of my way to horde points. But if the game tells me about it, I'll notice, and it affects my mood.

Building a sentry, dispenser, two teleporters, assisting kills on two people, killing three people out of hand, and then getting crit rocketed and dying: Net result = lose 15 points.

I try not to care, but that big green text haunts me. I've got enough points that I give 25 away to anyone who clips me with a bullet, but can only earn 1-2 points at a time for hard work.

SO. I just turn off console events, and forget that HLX is there, and I'm happy...

...but every time I log in, I have to re-disable console events (which I usually don't remember about until my first "You lost 25 points to NoobyMcNoobPants. LOL. You earned 1 point for spending 10 minutes fistfighting that pyro. LOL." message from HLX.

Am I doing something wrong getting HLX disabled for me?
 
AutoDMC - I haven't found one yet, but I'm sure there's something you can add to the config file. I'll look around and see what I can find.
 
Okay.....before i could just type Schmidt in the search and find myself....now i have to put the =(eG)=A Blind Man Schmidt to find me....its all good now....someone can lock this now :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top