S Scarface. Poster Joined Jun 17, 2009 Messages 216 Jun 28, 2009 #41 whats with the smiley face as a headshot? btw nice vid
Euphoric EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 1,461 Jun 28, 2009 #42 nice, maybe its audio swapping because of copyright? idk
M Malenskii Famous Joined Mar 24, 2009 Messages 499 Jun 28, 2009 #43 Awesome, i like it! Plus one of these days I'm going to pass you up in HLStatsX! :sneaky2:
J JunK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 17, 2009 Messages 2,977 Jun 28, 2009 #45 PWNed said: Awesome, i like it! Plus one of these days I'm going to pass you up in HLStatsX! :sneaky2: Click to expand... lol probably, i don't much care about my rank anymore. i used to be ranked 45 globally now im below 5,000
PWNed said: Awesome, i like it! Plus one of these days I'm going to pass you up in HLStatsX! :sneaky2: Click to expand... lol probably, i don't much care about my rank anymore. i used to be ranked 45 globally now im below 5,000
S sLooKer Active Member Joined Dec 5, 2008 Messages 374 Jun 28, 2009 #46 Awesome junk, i love your headshot icon.
L Leader Bean Famous Joined May 11, 2009 Messages 510 Jun 28, 2009 #47 Nice frags junk! But this is why I play INS more often, something about running HS with a sniper rifle always seemed BS to me...
Nice frags junk! But this is why I play INS more often, something about running HS with a sniper rifle always seemed BS to me...
J JunK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 17, 2009 Messages 2,977 Jun 30, 2009 #48 im not running, i stop myself or at least let go of the button.
H holy crapoli Rookie Joined Nov 26, 2007 Messages 68 Jun 30, 2009 #49 its good but its all in a dm server, do it in scrims and you got a sick montage
WaterSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2008 Messages 2,158 Jun 30, 2009 #50 I like your headshot symbol. It seems you see it alot, like a bajillion headshots.
R Rice_Eater Forum Fiend Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 676 Jul 1, 2009 #52 Wow thats good! I can't play scouts on a regular gravity server, it must be a legit scoutz server, thats the only way i can own!
Wow thats good! I can't play scouts on a regular gravity server, it must be a legit scoutz server, thats the only way i can own!
J JunK Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 17, 2009 Messages 2,977 Jul 1, 2009 #54 for all of you that are interested or curious, this is where i got my headshot icon from http://www.fpsbanana.com/guis/16921
for all of you that are interested or curious, this is where i got my headshot icon from http://www.fpsbanana.com/guis/16921
J joshcash Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 7, 2008 Messages 2,397 Jul 1, 2009 #56 Thought this was TF2 at first lol. Nice Vid man.