Hey guys.
This was the first night since I've been back, and wearing my eGO tags. I just wanted to say I blast playing with you all in the 24/7 Donner server tonight. Couple shoutouts to Silhouhette, I.X., Nitro. and a few others I cant remember right now. You guys were great.
The BS and ninja wall cat corner jumps, GTFO here with that non-sense, haha. Anway, all that aside, its generally about the people not the game. So thanks for the good times, and I hope to see you guys again soon.
-Joshua
This was the first night since I've been back, and wearing my eGO tags. I just wanted to say I blast playing with you all in the 24/7 Donner server tonight. Couple shoutouts to Silhouhette, I.X., Nitro. and a few others I cant remember right now. You guys were great.
The BS and ninja wall cat corner jumps, GTFO here with that non-sense, haha. Anway, all that aside, its generally about the people not the game. So thanks for the good times, and I hope to see you guys again soon.
-Joshua








