Dod:s

Louis VI

EGO Zealot
Joined
Feb 20, 2009
Messages
1,847
Hey all,

This is Louis VI dit le GROS from the CSS division, i've been planning since a very long time to buy DOD:S but everytime I want to buy it I always buy another game, like last time with COD5 ( Witch I wasn't that into) but now I really want to buy DOD:S, so the question is: Is it a good game to buy for 10 $ ?

Louis
 
hey LOUIS! what up buddy. (shhhh. dont tell people that i have been playing alot of CSS with you guys) its really worth the 10$ brother.

O M G its only $10.. wow i just relized. hahaha
 
You will not be disappointed. I bought this game at a Target store back in 2006 and it was much more than $10.
 
I hear that VizierKane is playing CSs with those guys lets put him on trial for courtmarshal..... TRADERS WILL DIE!!!! lol yea DOD is more then worth its weight in gold buy it , play it , store it , share it....
 
It will be the best $10 you will will ever invest, thats from a player who started playing when dod first came out and was free. See you in game soon I hope.
I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ
 

Latest posts

Back
Top