- Joined
- Jun 3, 2009
- Messages
- 1,097
I recently got the Logitech x-540's 5.1 surround sound speakers. My sound card is SigmaTel onboard audio. What I did was set my speakers from 2 Speakers to 5.1 speakers in the Audio tab under Sound Configuration and I saw that everything was working fine when I did my sound test in counter strike: source. So I clicked okay and joined a server and everything was all good and dandy. So I close the game and did some stuff and I went back into the game and I saw that it puts back my speaker settings to 2 Speakers instead of 5.1 Speakers and it happens ALL THE TIME I start up counter strike. I have to manually set my speakers to 5.1 everytime I launch counter strike and the same happens to team fortress. Can someone please tell me what's wrong with it and or how to fix it? Is there a Launch Setting command i can type in to fix this? It's killing me inside :facewall:







