Recently I stumbled upon a more than decent config and it got me thinking what y'all use. I figured this would be useful to everyone trying to get the last bit of fps out of their machines and maybe someone will find something new. So here's mine. I really like it, it more accurately shows the hit boxes so I find there's considerably less 'omgwtfbbq i totally shot his face!' They said it would be a little choppy because of the hitboxes being more accurate, but the only thing I've noticed is less of those omg shots, so now when I'm shooting at someone I know I missed for sure
aaannnyyywaaayyy here's mine, I did not write it, but I forgot where I found it
//Netcode Settings
cl_interp 0
cl_interpolate 0
cl_lagcomp_errorcheck 1 //Checks for player position errors
cl_lagcompensation 1
cl_cmdrate 101
cl_updaterate 101
cl_rate 20000
cl_smooth 0 //Stops the game from feeling choppy
rate 25000
//Graphic Settings
r_propsmaxdist 100
r_rainalpha 0
r_rainalphapow 0
r_raindensity 0
r_rainlength 0
r_RainProfile 0
r_rainradius 0
r_RainRadius 0
r_RainSideVel 0
r_RainSimulate 0
r_rainspeed 0
r_rainwidth 0
r_RainSplashPercentage 0
//Blood detail increased to see hits better
violence_agibs "1"
violence_hgibs "1"
violence_hblood "1"
violence_ablood "1"
cl_show_bloodspray "1"
//Crosshair brightness
cl_crosshairalpha "999"
cl_crosshairusealpha "1"
//new ones
cl_phys_props_enable 0
cl_phys_props_max 0
cl_ragdoll_physics_enable 0
fog_enable 0
fog_enable_water_fog 0
cl_showfps 1
aaannnyyywaaayyy here's mine, I did not write it, but I forgot where I found it
//Netcode Settings
cl_interp 0
cl_interpolate 0
cl_lagcomp_errorcheck 1 //Checks for player position errors
cl_lagcompensation 1
cl_cmdrate 101
cl_updaterate 101
cl_rate 20000
cl_smooth 0 //Stops the game from feeling choppy
rate 25000
//Graphic Settings
r_propsmaxdist 100
r_rainalpha 0
r_rainalphapow 0
r_raindensity 0
r_rainlength 0
r_RainProfile 0
r_rainradius 0
r_RainRadius 0
r_RainSideVel 0
r_RainSimulate 0
r_rainspeed 0
r_rainwidth 0
r_RainSplashPercentage 0
//Blood detail increased to see hits better
violence_agibs "1"
violence_hgibs "1"
violence_hblood "1"
violence_ablood "1"
cl_show_bloodspray "1"
//Crosshair brightness
cl_crosshairalpha "999"
cl_crosshairusealpha "1"
//new ones
cl_phys_props_enable 0
cl_phys_props_max 0
cl_ragdoll_physics_enable 0
fog_enable 0
fog_enable_water_fog 0
cl_showfps 1















