Thirty Six Rules - A Guide

I'd love to read it... but I'm lame, you see, and I never download documents that I'm supposed to read. The Web is a document distribution system; I should be able to read it without downloading a file! :D

http://www.scribd.com/

Would be awesome, and as Scribd documents are searchable, more likely to actually be read by people who aren't handed the link :D

Brilliant idea, here you go

Scribd PDF Format

Scribd docX Format

I'm also racing to get The Art of Defense updated for this version of TF2
 
Last edited:
Brilliant guide. A must-read for pretty much all TF2-ers
 
This was a really nice guide. I especially liked the part about dodging to your enemies right. Never thought about that before.

Also, thank you so much for bringing up that a good defense uses sentries to guard the point, and everyone else needs to guard the sentries. I can't count how many times the whole team spams the cart on Gold Rush 2nd map 2nd CP, while blue assaults my sentry from the right hand side. The best defense is most concerned with protecting the engineers, who themselves are most concerned with protecting the cart.
 
Rule 10 might be in question now that we can swich what side teh weapon is on the screen. Before poeple go out of they're way to prove me wrong I did say "MIGHT". Also the rule about playing decoy isn't a rule for me, its what I always do..
 
Last edited:
nice guide. everyone must read.
ps: theres a nice tips for the kamikazees. :p

edit:
"
Rule 10 might be in question now that we can swich what side teh weapon is on the screen. Before poeple go out of they're way to prove me wrong I did say "MIGHT". Also the rule about playing decoy isn't a rule for me, its what I always do..


no, we cant now. steam update.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top