sv_pure

Orange1

I made one post
Joined
Jul 2, 2009
Messages
19
(I apologize if this has already been discussed, I saw nothing when I searched the forums.)

What is sv_pure set at on the TF2 eGO servers? I use a custom scoreboard because I feel Valve's is outdated and ugly and doesn't fit 32 players.
2ew1dep.jpg

I can understand why in competitive scenarios sv_pure blocks it, but there is an overwhelming amount of public servers where my custom scoreboard is disabled. So out of curiosity I want to know what sv_pure level eGO uses, because my scoreboard works fine here unlike the majority of other servers I join.
 
Errrrr.... if your talking about a scoreboard that shows all 32 players then eGO has posted one that you can use.
 
I'm pretty certain sv_pure is set to 0 on eGO servers. They allow almost all custom content.

During the League matches on the Fun Server/League Server, however, it's set to either 1 or 2 (1 being a list of allowed content is permitted by the server, and 2 being that all game content is from Steam, and absolutely no custom is allowed).

I don't handle the servers personally (obviously), so if you need an official statement, I'd wait for Leadership to answer, or go ahead and PM one of them.
 
Last edited:
I'm pretty certain sv_pure is set to 0 on eGO servers. They allow almost all custom content.

During the League matches, however, it's set to either 1 or 2 (1 being a list of allowed content is permitted by the server, and 2 being that all game content is from Steam, and absolutely no custom is allowed).

I don't handle the servers personally (obviously), so if you need an official statement, I'd wait for Leadership to answer, or go ahead and PM one of them.

Ok. That make sense. Thanks.
 
i belive he allready had a 32 player score board but just wanted to know ego setting becuase it works here but not on other pub's

btw i like the class icons on that one better where did you get it orange

You have it right. I already have the custom content I want, I just wanted to know why it only worked on eGO and not the other servers.

I have custom icons for the bottom HUD (Because a good chunk of them are outdated) and I have the player scoreboard icons that are based on the class emblems.

For the custom HUD icons I use a separate spy icon just because I like him holding the dead ringer in it which can be downloaded here:
http://fpsb.weareevil.net/guis/47/spyhud.rar
For the rest of the updated HUD icons I use this:
http://fpsbanana.ecansol.com/guis/153/icons3.rar
And for the scoreboard emblem icons I use this:
http://tr3nx.net/fpsb/guis/164/ib_classemblemicons.rar

I hope you like them as much as I do.
 
Hmmm...

The only two mods I have on are the 32-player scoreboard and the mod that turns Pyro flames into their team colors.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top