Seemingly knock-off of TF2. (Some Korean game)

29w1ts1.jpg
 
I wouldn't say it's a total knock off. In my opinion I think people are being too harsh about this because the only thing I see copied from Valve was some of the parts in the cinematic. Other than that the game play looks a lot different.

Also there was also a game called "Limbo of the Lost" that stole from many other games.
 
Last edited:
Errrrrr

I would love to just cuss about this game so much but I can't on this forum so just to let you know that I would if I could!:cursing: It makes me so mad:chair:
 
I don't see why this is any of our problem... its really valve's if their bothered by it. From what I can tell, they haven't done anything... so I'm going to make a safe assumption they aren't worried about it. Neither should you. ;)
 
You guys are watching a trailer not gameplay. Go search Steparu H.A.V.E online gameplay and tell me its just like TF2. For one in this game all characters can have all the weapons(meaning theres no classes but only people with different weps). All of the characters are also fully customizable(hair,clothes,face for the humans) You can't judge a game by its trailer and just because you see a sniper/soldier/heavy doesen't mean its a TF2 ripoff.

I really wish people like the guy who posted this video would watch gameplay and not a trailer.

HERES some gameplay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SftE1EurAZw

P.S. Its free to play and i plan on applying for the Closed Beta.

Where do I apply for the beta? I'm loving this footage.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top