Cashworks

I wish it was on the PL server. Break up the monotony.
 
Gametracker ranks all players on that play on it. i don't know how accurate it is, but we can still use it to keep track of who is the cashworks king. :)
The current king is =(e)=? Squirrel Slayer. Runner up is =(eGO)=? Captain Kraken [C2T], and 3rd place is =(eG)=? Freakin'Hell.
I'm 28th. :P


http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/174.37.160.63:27015/top_players/?searchpge=1#search

It's pretty accurate for points, don't look at the time though. :P

I sit in spec a lot without bothering to add the seeding tag because I'll be back in like 30 minutes and the servers only got a 2v2 going on.
 
It's pretty accurate for points, don't look at the time though. :P

I sit in spec a lot without bothering to add the seeding tag because I'll be back in like 30 minutes and the servers only got a 2v2 going on.

yeah I noticed that, I've seed 30+ hours this week, and it only shows part of that.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top