I normally keep up-to-date with this sort of thing but I'm not too sure about this.
If you get the upgrade ($50) to Windows 7 HP, you need to have a either XP or Vista installed correct? So even if you want to reformat later after upgrading, you would need to put XP or Vista back on?
Is the upgrade a completely clean install?
In the past I've just bought the OEM full install disc because of weird crap like that with the upgrades. Thanks in advance!
If you get the upgrade ($50) to Windows 7 HP, you need to have a either XP or Vista installed correct? So even if you want to reformat later after upgrading, you would need to put XP or Vista back on?
Is the upgrade a completely clean install?
In the past I've just bought the OEM full install disc because of weird crap like that with the upgrades. Thanks in advance!









