D Dmanbiker Rookie Joined May 5, 2009 Messages 80 Jul 7, 2009 #21 I use the pre-installed obsidian one, since it goes with my setup. I have a dark theme on my desktop, and it matches it almost perfectly.
I use the pre-installed obsidian one, since it goes with my setup. I have a dark theme on my desktop, and it matches it almost perfectly.
R Ryken Famous Joined Apr 15, 2008 Messages 496 Jul 7, 2009 #22 umm, default until this thread. thanks for the link! roydarkle all the way.
reflex99 EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 18, 2008 Messages 4,044 Jul 10, 2009 #23 i use this http://rthaut.deviantart.com/art/Left-4-Dead-v1-01-124182132
S Squishy Thread Junky Joined Jul 6, 2008 Messages 870 Jul 11, 2009 #24 Lets just say mine looks like Windows 95.....:w00t:
P paquitox Thread Junky Joined Jul 13, 2008 Messages 770 Jul 11, 2009 #26 Dante^ said: RoyDarkle. Click to expand... that looks sweet, installing it now, thanks Dante!!
D Destroy Thread Junky Joined Oct 24, 2008 Messages 840 Jul 12, 2009 #28 Here's some skins http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=652535&highlight=Steam+Skins Mine : Carbon v1.1 by Ryan Thaut Who has a TF2 Steam Skin?
Here's some skins http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=652535&highlight=Steam+Skins Mine : Carbon v1.1 by Ryan Thaut Who has a TF2 Steam Skin?
B Beta EGO Is My Life! Joined Apr 26, 2008 Messages 5,891 Jul 12, 2009 #29 Im using a skin by the same artist of the L4D skin (For some reason, the L4D skin lags my steam) Im using Source 2.1 http://rthaut.deviantart.com/art/Source-v2-1-66353341
Im using a skin by the same artist of the L4D skin (For some reason, the L4D skin lags my steam) Im using Source 2.1 http://rthaut.deviantart.com/art/Source-v2-1-66353341
K king killer Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 20, 2008 Messages 3,630 Jul 12, 2009 #30 I use the original thats right IM ORIGINAL!