1st person view waiting to respawn?

CrazyLikaFox

I made one post
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
8
This has been bugging me for a while, but the second I respawn its immediately dropped from my mind as my urge to kill returns. How can I change the view of other players while I am dead to 1st person. I haven't figured this out since I started playing DOD again. If you hit control the menu pops up, but selcting 1st person veiw does nothing. I the past I had issues with having to reselect 1st person every time I died, but these days I cant get it at all. Is this disbled on the servers or am I just doing it wrong? If anyone can shine some light on this for me I'd appreciate it.

I think 1st person veiwing a better player while you wait to respawn is one of the best ways to improve your game and pick up bits of knowledge about a map.
 
1st person spectating while on a team isnt activated in the Source Mod that we use on our servers. You can only spec in 1st person while in spectator, hope that clears it up
 

Latest posts

Back
Top