Most annoying thing someone can do

Sitting behind an extremely paranoid engi waiting for 5 minutes for him to be distracted enough for a stab n sap. Then another spy runs in, saps everything, gets a wrench to the face and causes a pyro to freak out and reduce me to embers.
 
Oh, a few more, all applying to BlackMesa.

-Ironhorse-ing.
-Pyro/Demo/Soldier-Camping the stairs to A.
-Just about any kind of camping at all.
 
When you are the only medic on your team and everyone gets mad because you didnt heal them even though your the only medic and on the other side of the map.

OR

When your a sniper and the five snipers on the other team camp YOU.
 
i hate when a demo camps "iron horse" lol and kills you lol

This. And when i go out to like 1-3 sentrys preparing for a uber knowing my medic will hit it then he doesnt i die and he wastes it...

Also dieing beside medpacks while on fire.
 
So, I've been a good medic, standing around, healing everyone, fending off attackers when I'm going to get more people to heal. Fun and games. Until I'm finally around or have an uber. *Backstabbed.* RAGE. (ALSO: only medic on team --> :chair: )
 
My erratic gameplay, switching from amazing 10:1 runs to 1:4302 runs.
Sometimes, I just fail.
 
When, cloaked a spy, scout runs towards you luring every possible ennemy on the server.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top