Congratulations all new eG and eGO

The Leadership know what they are doing. All who were promoted were in deserving. Congratulations!
 
Thank you everyone for your support in my promotion. I would like to thank Zeus, from the CS:S Division for being the first one to tell me that I got the promotion! Haha!

When I first joined the clan I thought I would never get promoted. I told Shadow from CoD4 Division that I really didn't mind not getting promoted for the fact that I just feel important as an =(e)=. I felt as if I was needed in the large community of great gamers that has become of eGO. I felt as if I was a somebody. Now, I hope I can continue being that somebody as an eG. Thank you all for everything!

Good day, God bless, and KEEP GAMING!

=(eG)= Nemesis64!
 
Gratz to all who were promoted!!! :thumbup1:
And Thanks I hope I can do this group well and continue too for a long time!! :)
 
thanks guys for the promotion.. congrats to each and all guys and gals that got a promotion.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top