What I love about eGO!

What I love about eGO? The fact that it exists. All in all this is an awesome community and I'm glad to be a part of it.
 
first of all i like that ego is a friendly clan and they like young people aswell as older people. So congratz hopefully next time i get promo :D :P
 
What I like about eGO? It's a good community with fun to be with people who will not turn you down if you ask them for help.
 
Being in eGO has made me stop swearing like a drunken, Irish sailor (well, in-game, anyways), so that's always good. :P

But really though, the people are great, the servers are reliable, and it just sets an all-around nice environment I enjoy playing in. Happy birthday, eGO!
 
HBTY, HBTY, HGD eGO, HBTY

(and many more)

I think it's fun tgo have interesting people to talk to instead of the mic spammers who just like hearing the sound of their own voice. Yay mute.
 
I like eGO, simply because I don't have to yell at people to stop doing stupid things like in my old clan that I made. Also, the most important thing is that everyone gets along with each other and that makes that eGO is the BEST gaming community ever created.
 
what i love about eGO is that i meet new people everyday and are awesome
 

Latest posts

Back
Top