Anyone have real guns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy_Ruslan

Rookie
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
91
Tell me about the real guns you or your parents have, i really want to know. here in England guns are illegal so you cant just go buy one, ive got an air rifle though..:huh:
 
My father is a Sergeant in our local police department so... yes we have a few. :P
Glock_17.JPG
This being one of them.
 
Last edited:
You see the guy on the right!!!! Omg!
How can he move!?!?!
 
Last edited:
I have a few, but the ones I am most proud of is a 357 Magnum Handgun, and a 30-06 high powered rifled :).
 
I have a Remington 597 rifle. It shoots 22's, woo!

My father on the other hand has a whole arsenal of firearms. AK47, AR15, some kind of shotgun, a revolver that shoots 357 magnum and another that shoots 22s, and a M1911 pistol.
 
Just bought a Ruger LCP (.380 acp). Have my great grandfather's S&W .38 Special, 3 shotguns, and his 1973 Commemorative Texas Ranger Winchester 30-30 that he was given when he became an honorary Texas Ranger. :) I love them all!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top