Calling all Cashworks fanboys!

If we want to keep it and get it in the top 100 we have to fill it fast it is at rank 347!
 
does this server have an ip address or do i have to close my eyes and sing merry had a little lamb while searching for it?
 
does this server have an ip address or do i have to close my eyes and sing merry had a little lamb while searching for it?

There is a link on the left side of this page labeled "Game server listing"... One would think that it would list the game server ips.... You never know... It might.


Anywho,

We have a problem with cashworks. I've been seeding for 18 hours straight. Not once during that time has the server even been half full. We need people to play and seed it. We are going to lose it at this rate... :(
 
I've actually been playing Cashworks mainly when I have been playing.

But, if I am to understand about seeding, it is sitting in a server to keep it appearing more active?

I read the sticky about it, but I've never heard of it until now.

I'll do what I can to keep the server going, cause it is a pretty sweet map.
 
so where are all you guys at? i got it from 7 or 8 people up to about 20, but this server just cannt hold people, and i ran out of friends to bribe to come and play.
 
Lets get this server up in ranks or we will lose it again!

The Final release will be out in 2 weeks so lets get this server in the top 100 before the weekend!

Whos with me!

Tell ya what. If we can get this server up in the top 100 Ill Pay you handsomley with monies and hugs and random other stuff

Now lets get in there and play+seed!:P



Lets bring that score WAY up!!

I seed it all the time, but get kicked, even if there isn't a full server....
 
Played for about 2 hours the other day. Pretty cool map. Never played it until a few days ago. I'll start playing on it more :D.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top