Summer EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Dec 14, 2008 Messages 5,507 Jul 8, 2009 #41 LOL, That's hilarious!
U USMC SatComm TeK Stubster EGO Addict Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 1,174 Jul 8, 2009 #42 Here i was think you had a real disease. I LOL'ed so hard!!!! :thumbup:
!Woodstock! EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 5,274 Jul 8, 2009 #43 lol 9mm and donkey kong.
H habhead I made one post Joined Jul 1, 2009 Messages 10 Jul 8, 2009 #45 Maybe until they find a cure, with some physical rehabilitation, some might find it possible to dual-wield.
Maybe until they find a cure, with some physical rehabilitation, some might find it possible to dual-wield.
D dudethatrocks Poster Joined Nov 20, 2008 Messages 214 Jul 9, 2009 #47 that was pretty funny, the kitchen seen was the best. In all honesty why wouldnt u use a 9MM handgun to spread butter/make breakfast? :laugh:
that was pretty funny, the kitchen seen was the best. In all honesty why wouldnt u use a 9MM handgun to spread butter/make breakfast? :laugh:
D Danster Poster Joined Jul 4, 2009 Messages 182 Jul 9, 2009 #48 Sadly, I have that same type of disease. :x
M Mr. Samoa I made one post Joined Jun 27, 2009 Messages 20 Jul 9, 2009 #49 Danster said: Sadly, I have that same type of disease. :x Click to expand... We're all here for you.