Need help aiming?

You've sealed your fate for Thursdays match now Cic! Mwahahah... crap... I still can't aim properly from this Failboat... dang waves... sit still Respawn I'm trying to hit Cicatriz and your walrus butt is rockin' the boat!
 
I have my mouse set as 6 in the control panel, and 4 in game. But every few days I raise it a bit in game, I'm trying to get used to a higher sens.
 
Anyone know the console command to use different crosshairs for different weapons?

I want to use a white dot for weapon slot 1 (Rocket launcher) and that white plus sign (+) for the shotgun. I know this is possible, and I've seen instances of people using it in their frag videos.
Anyone know the commands?
 
Last edited:
alphaonefinally.jpg


A GOD HAS FALLEN!


Not saying it's the new settings. But... you can't rule them out. Plus this will never happen again.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top