Need Help My Gamming PC got fried.

Jcmboy

I made one post
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
19
Hey can any one help me get a new pc. My computer was hit by lightning and it fried the motherbored, processer, memeroy, and my hard drive. I lost every thing. Can you guys Help me Plz. I really would like to play css on my pc again.:(
 
Np

NP you guys but if any one can help i would love them to death.
 
hmmm.. well kepp trying, but i only have aone laptop that i play in... no extra parts!
 
I would suggest getting a job. I don't mean to sound harsh but the truth is a lot of us need the money for college and families.
 
ehhh its kinda hard for someone to just give you a pc........spare parts i can see but ur gonna have to buy the parts urself and fix it...ask some family members for some money?? i just recently fixed my pc, PSU shorted and i also bought a new case but thats about it, dont really gots any left over parts except a broken PSU.
 

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top