I Italian_Stallion-TR- Active Member Joined Aug 28, 2007 Messages 326 Sep 29, 2007 #21 I would not have found any meaning in the name if I hadn't heard what others thought it meant. If it were up to me, I would say keep it, but that's just my opinion.
I would not have found any meaning in the name if I hadn't heard what others thought it meant. If it were up to me, I would say keep it, but that's just my opinion.
B bram Famous Joined Sep 30, 2007 Messages 535 Oct 1, 2007 #22 I don't think it is offensive. But the votes are surprisingly close. Wait, does this mean thingamajigga is offensive as well?
I don't think it is offensive. But the votes are surprisingly close. Wait, does this mean thingamajigga is offensive as well?
V VictoryGin Rookie Joined Sep 10, 2007 Messages 36 Oct 2, 2007 #23 I don't think it's offense at all. I'm actually pretty surprised that the poll is so close.