The scouts love bat

Doomcat

Forum Fiend
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
743
this is a soundpack that i made off of a movie scene, it turns the sandman into a love bat, (i'll explain later :P)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brEdJLJUmGA[/ame]

if enough people like it i'll put it up for download :biggrin: once the skin comes in from Chaoscat i'll put up the full download with both sound and skin, tell me what you think!

edit: added the soundpack for download here: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zrnmumn0tzn haaaave fun!
 
Last edited:
I dont get it?

Sorry i just, good idea but I think it would honestly get annoying
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqIkXA5NR8U[/ame]

that should explain it Baen :)
 
your right doomcat, the second video explains everything. And yes it is hilarious.
 
Well, what are you waiting for? Put it up. I really wanna see how long I can stand it without getting annoyed... :D
 
Lol, the video was funny, but I dare not use that as a soundpack. I would be so annoyed. :x
 
looks cool, and the video explained i get the funny part, but I don't think I could have that sound pack for long without going.


COMPLETELY INSANE!!

The idea is good though, I just think that its gonna be hella annoying!;)
 
I hate the sandman, so can't really use it there. Also it would probably lower my self esteem after using it for so long :P
 
HAHA that video was hilarious!

I never use the sandman and doubt I could put up with it so I won't dl, but still a great idea!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top