Help me out tonight

Zero711

EGO Zealot
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
1,561
First thing's first, tomorrow (the 11th) is my 16th birthday, that is not (the entire) point of this thread, as the title says I would like some help tonight. You see, tonight I am going to pull my first all-nighter into my birthday on Gravel Pit (I'm a low-life, got a problem?), and I would love to see it stay full (or at least halfway) the whole night. If anyone would like to join me, I will be jumping into Vent at about 8-8:30 Pm PST, come find me. If you could stay the whole time then I would love you forever. Help keep that map filled (and remember if its full, go help our buddies over at Turbine).
Edit: I just saw this, we got our TF2 Vent channels back, come join me in the Gravel Pit channel (I know its a bit late for this).
 
Last edited:
I'm staying up abit late tonight to play. So I will join you (10pm central) till I get tired (2am central)

gravel pit is fun.
 
I'll be on for some until my girlfriend gets home. Though you aren't starting until 11pm EST.
 
I'll help ya = ). I will also stay up all night to help the fellow gravelpit player = )
 
ill c if i can i didnt go to sleep till 1 or so yesterday and woke up with a fever so ill try
 
You've never pulled an all nighter?

My max is 3 nights, falling asleep (going to sleep, rather) on the day after 3rd night.
 
You've never pulled an all nighter?

My max is 3 nights, falling asleep (going to sleep, rather) on the day after 3rd night.

.............no I haven't, but as I'm going on 16 I've decided to get at least one out of the way before I'm too old and tired.
 
I'm very sorry I didn't make it. My plan was to hang out with the daughter for abit then jump on and play. We started watching a movie and next thing I know its 3am and I'm laying on the dog bed and the dog is laying in my chair.

I'm getting closer to that age where I can fall asleep at any time, so plea.........zzZZzzZZzzZZzzZZ
 
I'll try and stop by if i can pull myself away from 2Fort. Staying up late is no prob for me.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top