I just invented a TF2-themed mixed drink, and it's delicious!

Did you try making a White Russian (caucasian) because of the movie The Big Lebowski? If so, you will be my hero, and I will try your drink, even though it may be illegal for 5 years. (I'm kidding, I'm not a drinker.)
 
Rargh...now I have an excuse to go buy some alcohol. That's not what I need right now :p

I think there needs to be some collaboration on TF2 drinks :D. I wouldn't mind making a Scout or a Spy...
 
The Real name of the drink is the Slider yet the slider usually contains milk but sounds great

Dug up this like tid-bit for a old old thread I started

Rainbow Backburner (21+ Drink)
Serve in a Martini glass, rimmed with sugar
Fill a Empty water Gallon with Vodka of any flavor or plain
Pour in a $1.59 bag of skittles not the very small one at the counter
Let sit in gallon jug for overnight+ and drain out the skittles afterwards
Rim the glass with sugar
Pour into the glass, light on fire (BE CAREFUL!) and blow out and let cool add a splash of lime if you like or any other skittles flavored fruit (cherry, grape, lime. lemon. orange) and enjoy
"You'll be on fire after this drink"

This sounds like something my ex-fiancee and I used to drink/eat back in the day, we called them Rummy Bears. There's nothing complicated about it, just take a bag or two of Haribo gummy bears(all other brands are vastly inferior for this) and soak them for about a day in Malibu. Then eat and enjoy! The sugar+coconut taste is awesome, and it gets you tipsy much faster than you'd ever think lol
 
The demoman isn't half bad, after six last night I felt as though I had been blown up.

Terrible hangover this morning though.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top