C Canti Rookie Joined Oct 30, 2008 Messages 40 Jul 11, 2009 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUwxAidOU4s[/ame] there is the link.
Z Zero711 EGO Zealot Joined Aug 13, 2008 Messages 1,561 Jul 11, 2009 #3 It is possible to bat a sentry by circle-strafing. You could've done that and kept the Uber. All you have to do is noclip. Nicely done though.
It is possible to bat a sentry by circle-strafing. You could've done that and kept the Uber. All you have to do is noclip. Nicely done though.
Furiosity Famous Joined Jul 9, 2009 Messages 427 Jul 11, 2009 #4 That took a lot of hits :O. It seems whenever I get batted by a Scout I die in 2 hits . Nice job xD
JiveMoose Active Member Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 374 Jul 11, 2009 #7 SWING...and a miss. shoot, now i have to spend 5 more mins for that uber.
R Ramp EGO Zealot Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 1,923 Jul 11, 2009 #8 I like how the engineer got killed by his own sentry
!Woodstock! EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 21, 2008 Messages 5,274 Jul 11, 2009 #9 Crazy heavy slowed you down. Nice batting!
C Cut Chem!st EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 7, 2009 Messages 4,081 Jul 11, 2009 #10 It's even funner to strafe around the sg and bat it to death.
JiveMoose Active Member Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 374 Jul 11, 2009 #11 Cut Chem!st said: It's even funner to strafe around the sg and bat it to death. Click to expand... I saw a scout do that to a level 2 the other day, was so awesome. He died by the engie right after though. RIP poor scout.
Cut Chem!st said: It's even funner to strafe around the sg and bat it to death. Click to expand... I saw a scout do that to a level 2 the other day, was so awesome. He died by the engie right after though. RIP poor scout.
D Darkshade Thread Junky Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 766 Jul 11, 2009 #12 Haha! Nice video. You demolished that sentry, surprised you didn't die when you went un-ubered.
Synn Active Member Joined Feb 11, 2009 Messages 389 Jul 12, 2009 #15 Lol, that's a valid tactic I guess. ;P
H HitmanX Forum Fiend Joined Dec 20, 2007 Messages 622 Jul 12, 2009 #17 It's not a video, but I might just be one-upping you here. Sorry if I am. :laugh: (Thumbnailed it because it's a huge image)
It's not a video, but I might just be one-upping you here. Sorry if I am. :laugh: (Thumbnailed it because it's a huge image)
S Sgt Palameta Rookie Joined Jul 11, 2009 Messages 83 Jul 12, 2009 #19 The FOrce of Batting amazing concept ladies and Gentlemen