FBG sunday?

Content_dog

I made one post
Joined
Jun 27, 2009
Messages
11
Hey,

I'm new to the clan and i was just curious as to what FBG sunday is (I'm presuming FBG stands for Final Battlegrounds)

Anyway, my friend got into it and i said I'd join when it started, so I went to join and it said it required a password. Is this a public group event?

Me and my friend both DO NOT have a final battlegrould account (im about to go create one) but my friend got in just fine...

thanks,

Carl.
 
Hello there, and welcome to Edge Gamers Organization. My name is Zoomer, and I am the FBG Event Coordinator. I am the one who hosts FBG Sundays. They are every Sunday at 9 pm est. The rules are very simple. I call the guns over the mic and in chat, and everryone uses that specific gun for that round. It's a blast, just ask around, everyone loves this event.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top