Easy 10k!

Jubei

EGO Addict
Joined
Dec 22, 2007
Messages
1,339
Here's another one for you guys:

First person to post a screenshot of you dominating me AND you are taunting at the SAME time wins 10k! It must show the off-white "so-and-so is dominating Jubei" in the corner while you are doing your taunt.

First person who posts a screen shot of my severed head in a kill cam that says, "Killed by the late Jubei" will also win 10k! My head must be clearly separated from my body.

You guys have ONE week before this ends. Whatever money I don't give out will be rolled into a tougher challenge next week.

Happy hunting and good luck!
 
I frequent the hollows of Black Mesa. Full of dirty scags and menacing ne'er do wells. If I was one such as yourself, I'd do myself a favor and steer clear of my certain doom on that forsaken map.

Hope that helps! :)
 
Well nobody got this.

Couple of people did dominate me, too...

Gotta think up the next one.
 
Back
Top