- Joined
- May 4, 2007
- Messages
- 1,303
[quote1191427627=NoLa]
HAHAHAH yeah right. Im better than anyone. If you wanna try. let me know.
[/quote1191427627]
haha. I hope you're joking.
400-100 (on 4 occasions, about 2 1/2 hours time for each).
250-50 on avalanche, all rifle.
732-230 on donner, with a bunch of different guns, mostly k98 and stg44.
606-195 on kalt, all sniper.
330-100 on Anzio, 40+ caps.
Pix to prove it too. You better be bringing alot more than the 100-40 heat.
Those are just some of them. I could go on with 180-50 type scores, mostly with k98 or stg44, not camping in a hole with a sniper or something like alot of people. I dont think you've played with me before, obviously.
HAHAHAH yeah right. Im better than anyone. If you wanna try. let me know.
[/quote1191427627]
haha. I hope you're joking.
400-100 (on 4 occasions, about 2 1/2 hours time for each).
250-50 on avalanche, all rifle.
732-230 on donner, with a bunch of different guns, mostly k98 and stg44.
606-195 on kalt, all sniper.
330-100 on Anzio, 40+ caps.
Pix to prove it too. You better be bringing alot more than the 100-40 heat.
Those are just some of them. I could go on with 180-50 type scores, mostly with k98 or stg44, not camping in a hole with a sniper or something like alot of people. I dont think you've played with me before, obviously.














