Leaving for BMT

Lol just noticed this thread. Tell my best friend josh hi! good luck man it only sucks for the first 5 weeks lol the last one is AWESOME! and tech school is a breeze.
 
[quote1191365705=Cypher -=KK=-]
I wanted to inform you all that I will be leaving for Basic Military Training in the United States Air Force tomorrow...so I wont be active the duration of basic training. I will probably be active again once I'm at my tech. school (where I learn my job in the A.F.) so expect my reuturn then on a forum level of participation. That will be after November. So, I just wanted to inform you guys and I hope everyone continues to have fun like I have been in this clan. Best of Luck to you all!
-Cypher
[/quote1191365705]

Good luck, and remember that it is ALL just a game. You will do much better if you keep that in mind. I went through it in 1999 and it was (mostly) a breeze. Many people had/have a tough time and don't make it because they get too caught up in the moment and lose sight of the six week time limit to it.

It's tough, but you'll make some good friends.
 
Back
Top