X xl SnowMan lx Active Member Joined Feb 5, 2009 Messages 275 Jul 17, 2009 #1 when i try to launch A.O.P.H. and every time it says the game is not available :O
I Iceman {Ky} Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 21, 2008 Messages 2,815 Jul 17, 2009 #3 hmm... try running game as an administrator?
I Iceman {Ky} Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 21, 2008 Messages 2,815 Jul 17, 2009 #4 I think you right click on the link to the game, then go to properties... and since I am at work I cant know for sure.. but it is in properties somewhere I think...
I think you right click on the link to the game, then go to properties... and since I am at work I cant know for sure.. but it is in properties somewhere I think...
L Lava Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Jan 13, 2009 Messages 2,023 Jul 17, 2009 #5 Icemans double post is ftw
I Iceman {Ky} Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 21, 2008 Messages 2,815 Jul 17, 2009 #6 Lava said: Icemans double post is ftw Click to expand... well after telling him to run it as an administrator... I was thinking he may not know how to do that... lol
Lava said: Icemans double post is ftw Click to expand... well after telling him to run it as an administrator... I was thinking he may not know how to do that... lol
L Lance EGO Zealot Joined Feb 4, 2009 Messages 1,744 Jul 17, 2009 #7 snowman8621 said: when i try to launch A.O.P.H. Click to expand... Dude, somebody already did that back in the 40s. ^irresistible comment Anyway, I think it's a Steam game, and you can't run those as an admin as far as I can tell (unless maybe you just run Steam as an admin). Just to make absolutely sure, you've tried restarting Steam or just restarting your PC, right?
snowman8621 said: when i try to launch A.O.P.H. Click to expand... Dude, somebody already did that back in the 40s. ^irresistible comment Anyway, I think it's a Steam game, and you can't run those as an admin as far as I can tell (unless maybe you just run Steam as an admin). Just to make absolutely sure, you've tried restarting Steam or just restarting your PC, right?