Can YOU Taunt Kill Beta?

Thanks to OSVG, the pot has now been upped to 70k.

Also, I have a pot in CS:S to whoever can kill me with a flashbang, which also guarantees 70k.
 
cpblackmesafinal0019.jpg
 
True screenshot is true, congrats to Deja, winner of the Taunt Kill Beta contest. Many tried but Deja was the most dedicated, you should of saw him!
 
Nothing like settling this with a basic Super Nintendo move... :D HADOUKEN!!!!
 
Tell us how it happened :B

He ran up the grate and I had my huntsman, so i tried to make him run into my taunt. He moved, got behind me as I finished my taunt and I tried to tauntkill him, unfortunately The radius of the taunt was big enough to kill me from an angle, really strange. Anyways it was a GG, I knew a lot of people tried hard and I hope to do something like this next time :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top