Pyro Compression BLast guide/ Meet the PROro!2

Darkshade

Thread Junky
Joined
Aug 12, 2008
Messages
766
Here is a good pyro compression blast guide that I used, it is very good.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwLfGunep2Q"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwLfGunep2Q[/ame]
And here is a video of a very good pyro player it is called Meet the PROro! 2 Also look closely throughout this video you can pyro rocket jump!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndZoP4yctqA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndZoP4yctqA[/ame]
 
Last edited:
ooooohhhh, very pretty. This makes me want to go pro pyro with compression, axtinguisher, and flare gun. The guide was very helpful as well. I've always had a hard time with blasting ubers.
 
duplicate.jpg



-Calle
 
k look at 4:53: soldier changes into Heavy.

No, I rewatched, and the Heavy was right behind him, practically in him. He blew them both away, the Soldier was being healed so he caught off fire and got blown back farther, so it does look like he changed, but there were actually 2 of them.
 
Back
Top