team aDT need a player!

midget31394

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jun 14, 2008
Messages
1,654
Well, we have been plagued by people not turning up. We need one new member, preferably able to play GMT times (3pm Central-ish) 9pm GMT-ish

Post here with your name, preffered class, and timezones.

Thanks!




(This is for the TF2 league FYI)
 
Name: Will
Preferred Class: Definitely Pyro, but I also play Engineer and Heavy relatively well
Timezone: Central

Here's the deal, I've got work from 11:30 AM to 3:30 PM and class from 6:00 PM to 7:50 PM on Mondays and Wednesdays, and class from 4:00 PM to 5:50 PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Other than that, my schedule is relatively clear, save for the occasional appointment here and there.
 
Name: Bob mcgee
Preferred class: Medic, with a side of pyro. Worse than -^.
Timezone: West coast.

Im basically free anytime after noon to about midnight if needed. With the exception of me traveling cross state to get my back looked at(soonest apt is tomorrow, wed. at SIX AM SDJFUI(WJRETIDEE).

No experience in league play, but i'd Like to start somewhere.

Did i mention Im bad at this game? W M1 4lyfe
 
Name: Ash//
Prefered Class: Medic, (Youve seen me play Medic Midget) And can switch to pyro if needed.
TimeZone: GMT (Finished school now so can play at pretty much any time)

I Was in Pyro Punchingbags But where out and i didnt play 1 match so im hoping to get another chance.

Ash//
 
Last edited:
Name: Mack
Prefered Class: Pyro all the time, But I'm ok with everyclass except demo.
Timezone: Eastern.

I have no previous League experience, but I get the jist of it so I wouldn't hold you guys back, I'm open all the time unless someone else is on this computer but during 9pm I don't think thats going to be a problem.
 
Name: Dale/BQ-11
Prefered Class: I'm pretty good at all but spy and demo, and I'm so so as a scout. Everything else I'm good at.
Timezone: CST

The only issue I might have is when the games are, like on what days. But with enough coordination, I might be available. Just let me know.
 
Name: Bonno
Preferred Class: Pyro, But i'm happy as a soldier and a scout aswell.
Timezone: GMT

Can play pretty much whenever.
 
Name: Eyeless Hunter

Prefered Class:
1.Medic
2.Solider
3.Demo
4.Pyro

Timezone: Eastern (but I am usually available)

Ask people who play dustbowl alot about my medic skills
 

Latest posts

Back
Top