UPS Ground to wrong address

GaMeR

Rookie
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
82
I'm a goof, I moved about 2 weekks ago and when i ordered my home theater system from newegg.com it looked like it had my correct address on it but when i go back and look at it they sent it to my address in Tampa, FL instead of Tallahassee, FL! I called UPS and they said to call newegg and they could correct this. Has anyone goofed up like me before and had it fixed? Thanks Guys! I wasn't sure if this is consider tech help so just posted it here :)
 
Dude I've had an experience like this.
I was filling out my SAT Account so I could take my SAT last summer.
Anyways when I was done filling it out, it said "Is all this information Correct?"
I double checked it very vaguely.
Then, when it was time to take the SAT, I realized I spelled my name wrong on the form.
I'm a goof too ;)
(I fixed it in the end)
 
Dude I've had an experience like this.
I was filling out my SAT Account so I could take my SAT last summer.
Anyways when I was done filling it out, it said "Is all this information Correct?"
I double checked it very vaguely.
Then, when it was time to take the SAT, I realized I spelled my name wrong on the form.
I'm a goof too ;)
(I fixed it in the end)

LAWL! I'd hate to see what score that makes you have. :facewall:
 
LAWL! I'd hate to see what score that makes you have. :facewall:

I actually did better than I expected, but thanks for asking lol.
Hey man don't make fun of me.. It was like 12 at night and I had school in the morning...
It was the last day to register so I had to do it fast
 
lol, off topic, do you think they can reroute it for me to the correct address?
 
Almost the same initial situation:
I did a Valve Store order just before moving and thought I'd put in the new address, but it went to my old address. I emailed them right away the very next day but they said that they had already shipped it.
Twelve days later I got a shipment notification. 'That's odd,' I thought, since they had told me that it shipped almost two weeks prior. I contacted them, their rep admitted that it was his mistake and offered to reship it overnight. Before I even got online to read that message he sent another saying that he shipped it priority fedex overnight to the new address.
I got it the very next day and as far as I know the original ground shipment arrived at the old address a while later. Someone got some free Valve stuff.

For being my initial mistake it worked out pretty well in the end.

As long as it was shipped with proper tracking methods I'm sure they can reroute your order, it'll just take longer and might incur additional shipping and handling.
 
Won't let me do that, i did a customer service live chat with newegg and they said they will have it corrected. Just hope it's not messed up! Only time will tell! Thanks guys!
 
I used to work at a footlocker call center.

you/newegg just call UPS and UPS will flag your package so when it is scanned at the next 'sort destination' they will apply a new shipping label. Lucky for you, iirc the same dist. center handles the packages outgoing for Tampa and Tallahassee so the delivery time will be on time or delayed by 24 hours depending on when the package is pulled.
 
yea i owed a guy from the UK because he bought me a CD key so i was going to send him some jinx stuff and just have jinx mail it to him and i end up putting my name as the receiver so he has to forge my name when he signs for it. lol
 
yeah

Yeah, Newegg live chat said they would help so it's just a matter of time of waiting for it to change. It was on it's way to orlando last i checked this morning. Hoping they can get a redirect there so it shouldn't cause to much unless it's sent to tampa already and it would add a day. O well what i get for not checking the address to make sure! Thanks for the replies guys i do appreciate it!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top