E engineeringnick Rookie Joined Jul 20, 2009 Messages 30 Jul 20, 2009 #21 Lol at the accomplishment death!
RESPAWN EGO Is My Life! Joined Feb 13, 2008 Messages 4,489 Jul 21, 2009 #22 Oh wait. Was that the right game?
N nightcall Poster Joined Jun 13, 2009 Messages 126 Jul 21, 2009 #24 I just got this one yesterday on the Valve maps server
G GrinningHillbilly Active Member Joined Jul 13, 2009 Messages 300 Jul 21, 2009 #26 Hahahahahahaha gotta love 'em! Nightcall's one is the best, I think. LOL @ Respawn's pic.
Darkwolf Rookie Joined Mar 26, 2009 Messages 46 Jul 21, 2009 #28 Medic is owning! Just chillin'... And no wonder he was so pissed! "Hey, medic, may I have a boost?" (P.S, since when is my head, my crotch?) Failing really made him lose his head. Still alive and kickin'! Or... shooting! Descriptions won't do this pic justice. Wall has unlocked new achievement: "Conspicuous stabbery"! That arrow may have done a number, but the arm-through-the-chest attack was what really finished him off. A see a light at the end of the tunnel! Oh wait... that's just a ceiling lamp. POW! Right in the kisser!
Medic is owning! Just chillin'... And no wonder he was so pissed! "Hey, medic, may I have a boost?" (P.S, since when is my head, my crotch?) Failing really made him lose his head. Still alive and kickin'! Or... shooting! Descriptions won't do this pic justice. Wall has unlocked new achievement: "Conspicuous stabbery"! That arrow may have done a number, but the arm-through-the-chest attack was what really finished him off. A see a light at the end of the tunnel! Oh wait... that's just a ceiling lamp. POW! Right in the kisser!
MentalSoul EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Nov 16, 2008 Messages 1,719 Jul 21, 2009 #29 Those are some great screeshots, Dark! I'll have to post some of my own later. :thumbup1:
C Crowbar Rookie Joined Apr 6, 2008 Messages 42 Jul 22, 2009 #30 I thought I'd be posting the best pincushion in the thread, but Dark beat me to it. There's just something about pinning people to the ceiling though. Also had a pretty slow fight against a team made-up of heavies and one engineer, all defending one corner of B. Your Shadow said: Just 2 pyros lounging in Blackmesa Click to expand... There must be something about blackmesa that puts pyros to sleep:
I thought I'd be posting the best pincushion in the thread, but Dark beat me to it. There's just something about pinning people to the ceiling though. Also had a pretty slow fight against a team made-up of heavies and one engineer, all defending one corner of B. Your Shadow said: Just 2 pyros lounging in Blackmesa Click to expand... There must be something about blackmesa that puts pyros to sleep:
Z ZB Slayer Rookie Joined Jun 9, 2009 Messages 43 Jul 22, 2009 #32 [First Post] Here are my pictures (hope it works...) http://img195.imageshack.us/i/xelthorislookinggood.jpg/ http://img35.imageshack.us/i/edudahislookinggood.jpg/ http://img523.imageshack.us/i/pcfrogofwarislookinggoo.jpg/ http://img34.imageshack.us/i/egoclarkoislookinggood.jpg/ Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
[First Post] Here are my pictures (hope it works...) http://img195.imageshack.us/i/xelthorislookinggood.jpg/ http://img35.imageshack.us/i/edudahislookinggood.jpg/ http://img523.imageshack.us/i/pcfrogofwarislookinggoo.jpg/ http://img34.imageshack.us/i/egoclarkoislookinggood.jpg/