Mediarocker Active Member Joined Aug 8, 2008 Messages 367 Jul 24, 2009 #21 WaterSnake said: Check all connections. That is 90% of problems right there, loose connections. Click to expand... Loose connections /=/ lag. They equal problems.. but not lag.
WaterSnake said: Check all connections. That is 90% of problems right there, loose connections. Click to expand... Loose connections /=/ lag. They equal problems.. but not lag.
M Mista Panda Poster Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 244 Jul 25, 2009 #22 are you running a bit torrent that will trash every thing refering to perfomiing just exit out of it and it should go back to normal
are you running a bit torrent that will trash every thing refering to perfomiing just exit out of it and it should go back to normal
C Cpt. Kirk Thread Thumper Joined Jun 9, 2009 Messages 1,095 Jul 26, 2009 #23 Tiberias said: my internet goes away i have to exit dods then my aim, xfire, steam and itunes all disconnect then after a min or so all reconnect Click to expand... I would say this also has something to do with it. TOO MUCH stuff running all at once.
Tiberias said: my internet goes away i have to exit dods then my aim, xfire, steam and itunes all disconnect then after a min or so all reconnect Click to expand... I would say this also has something to do with it. TOO MUCH stuff running all at once.
T Tiberias Poster Joined Dec 21, 2008 Messages 192 Aug 22, 2009 #24 So yeah i finally fixed it after doing I could possibly think of I just bought a linksys USB net booster and it fixed the problem. 20$ on Ecost solved it thanks guys for you help so im figuring i just bumped the internal antenna
So yeah i finally fixed it after doing I could possibly think of I just bought a linksys USB net booster and it fixed the problem. 20$ on Ecost solved it thanks guys for you help so im figuring i just bumped the internal antenna