Goin away.

WarClowd

I made one post
Joined
Jul 2, 2009
Messages
12
This is in the TF2 forum because i don't really play other games.
So to all those who are used to seeing WarClowd own face in gravil pit. That will come to an end this following saturday for aboot 2 weeks.
I'm goin on vacation with my family and i don't have a laptop capable of running tf2.
In related news, my good freind is going to be house sitting for us, and i gave him permmision to use my computer. So for the 2 weeks WarClowd will be known as "EvoReborn" Please don't remove me from freinds :(
Also, i hope dropping the =(e)= tags doesn't mess up my MAUL status.

But, don't be afraid to ask EvoReborn to come play with you, he's a good guy and a solid player. (even if he doesn't own the game)

Thanks for reading.

WarClowd.
 
While I am positive you only associate with the utmost cordial and respectful chaps, I would like to remind you that your account is your responsibility.

With that out of the way, MAUL won't care about tags.

Have a good vacation! Take lots of pictures!
 
Just a friendly reminder, you are still held responsible for everything your friend does while on your account (regardless of whether he changes the in-game name, because the steam id is still the same).

I've seen many a player get banned because their friend was using their account and decided to push the line to far. You know your friend better than me obviously, but I just wanted to make sure you aware of how that works.

Enjoy your vacation and see you when you get back!

EDIT: Ninja posted! :(
 
I would advise that your friend play under your name, with tag and all, and you just add [GUEST] behind your name. That way if he does anything wrong, we know that it's not the original Steam account owner currently playing.

Have a good vacation!
 
Ya this is more like a:

"Hey steam friends FYI, its not be playing on my account for 2 week. No need to drop me from your friends list."

Have a good vacation.
 
NOOOOO WAR CLOWD. The Gravel Pit Vent channel will be so much calmer now (unless I can drag Sneaky in). Oh well, I'll be leaving Saturday and coming back next Friday so we might be coming back at the same time (or maybe a week off, too lazy to do the math). Have a nice trip.
 
Thanks guys. And yeah, i've told my freind about all the eGO rules. He know about them and won't be breaking them. If you see him in game say hi! haha, now i'm off to gravil pit for a bit :D see you guys in game.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top