Why dont pyros light bows

LOL this is making me mad pyros now use compression blast to undo fire but can someone tell the pyro lighting bows good ill ask in the beginning so i can get a quick kill on engie medic sniper but they ignore me is the gasmask on to tight

Next time breathe first, before you type....

Inhale, exhale.....repeat, good!

=D
 
The Huntsman is not a Mid-Long range weapon, it's a Mid-Short range weapon. Pyros should be around there, the reason why this doesn't happen is because the ammo is usally wasted, plain and simple. The arrow either misses, or is (for lack of a better word) undrawn and wasted.
 
I dont know sometimes when i play sniper all i see is the pryo running around in circles burning nothing then exploding to the 18 stickies he was standing on but then i snipe a few people while a pyro stands infront of me and it makes me mad when they do that so i figure atleast he can light my arrow while standing infront of me but i never really use the arrow because i dont consider that sniping its all luck just shoot it at congested areas and you will get kills and feel good and think your a sniper when in reality your just as bad annoying as a pyro


wow, I feel terrible now.
 
you can do that? when i get back to being able to play, I will definitely add that to my inventory of moves as a pyro.
 
I usually do light sniper arrows. Oh and who ever said it usually gets undrawn the arrow stays lit when they undraw it so you still get the assist later. :)
 
I dont know sometimes when i play sniper all i see is the pryo running around in circles burning nothing then exploding to the 18 stickies he was standing on but then i snipe a few people while a pyro stands infront of me and it makes me mad when they do that so i figure atleast he can light my arrow while standing infront of me but i never really use the arrow because i dont consider that sniping its all luck just shoot it at congested areas and you will get kills and feel good and think your a sniper when in reality your just as bad annoying as a pyro


wow, I feel terrible now.

LMAO I am very impressed.

Oh and in general the easiest answer is it's just because the pyro is too caught up with it's own thing to worry about some sniper with a huntsman.
 
I always think that I am going to block the sniper's vision with fire if I light the arrows; so I tend not to light them unless the sniper explicitly asks me-or gives me some sign-to light the arrow.

Very true.
Can be hit-and-miss (pun not intended :laugh: ) as to whether the sniper thinks "wow, what a great pyro. helping me out like that" to "nub pyro, stop messing up my aim".
So usually I'll leave the sniper be, unless i feel like doing it. Generally, snipers tend to attract other snipers and unless i'm feeling confident with the CB, i like to stay out of their way.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top