Method to increase FPS on all systems without configs

XXzz-Trauma-zzXX

Thread Junky
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
805
Ok as some of you may know. I dont own a high end computer. My computer was only meant for office use and was built in 2005 I believe. Anyways, I was messing around in my graphics options and i found a simple way to reduce lagg and increase FPS easily no matter what computer you use. You even get to keep the graphics as high as you want. All you have to do is when in the Advanced tab of your "Video" menu in Options. Everything below the line in the middle of that menu should be set to the lowest setting. Everything like Model Detail and Texture Detail can be set on anything you want. But Filtering Level and Bloom are set to the lowest possible setting. Some of you may already know this method but I thought I would share anyways for those who dont know. Im pretty sure this will work on all if not most computers. If it will work on mine im pretty sure it will work on yours. Also If you use this in combination with a config you may get better results. Im not 100% sure. Sorry the Screenshot is a bit hard to read. But hopefully you can see what im talking about.


graphics.th.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
 
Thats mainly because your lower end card dosen't like the newer features, and isn't supported that well. So HDR and the like makes it lag. Most people just use dx8.
 
Yea I know. Im trying to find a job so I can save up and upgrade my computer. Either that or just go to ibuypower and get a whole new computer. And mine is running on DX8 but my framerate still wasnt that great with the HDR and FIltering the way it was. So I decided to set them all on their lowest setting while keep the graphics at a satisfying level and I got a good balance of graphics and framerate. :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top