Screen resolution problem

CobraJackal

I made one post
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
17
I can't really say when it started happening, but just about every time I boot up my computer, the resolution has reverted back to a lower one than I have it set at. In the past my computer has been fine with having it at a high resolution. My first guess is that maybe with the latest nvidia drivers I got they somehow are making this event happen. Other than that I don't have much of a clue.
 
Yes i did have the same problem when i installed my 9600 GT Nvidia Graphics Card. I don't know how i fixed it but just install everything correctly. Make sure you restart your computer manually just so it can get used to the updates.
 
Yeah, something about either my Driver updates or Windows updates caused mine.
After a few days, it fixed itself.
 
I use drivers from TweakForce. Look em up, they are pretty solid drivers.
 
1:update video card drivers
2:update monitor drivers
3:disable any type of IM program at startup

if you need help PM me.

-Blue
 

Latest posts

Back
Top