Beaverbeliever Active Member Joined Jan 18, 2009 Messages 269 Jul 21, 2009 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z5kstLGql4[/ame]
Jorzonator Forum Fiend Joined Nov 8, 2008 Messages 735 Jul 21, 2009 #3 Wow.. I just saw this video and thought posting it. It looks just like Valve made it, that guys hould be hired.
Wow.. I just saw this video and thought posting it. It looks just like Valve made it, that guys hould be hired.
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Jul 21, 2009 #8 Wow! Thats really cool!
C Cut Chem!st EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 7, 2009 Messages 4,081 Jul 21, 2009 #10 Wow, that little bit of time must have taken him forever.
M Masterpiece Famous Joined Oct 6, 2008 Messages 577 Jul 21, 2009 #11 haha that would make a nice intro to meet the pyro
M Mr Grip Active Member Joined Jul 6, 2009 Messages 283 Jul 21, 2009 #12 Thant looked just like valve made the scene, impressive. I want more now, I need more... now.
A AdmiralVonBentebent Forum Fiend Joined Aug 6, 2008 Messages 601 Jul 22, 2009 #16 Epic! That looks sooo valvE style. ^^ Bet it took him forever.
Liliana Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 19, 2008 Messages 2,072 Jul 22, 2009 #18 That does look Valve style, they must use a similar program. Sort of like another video about the pyro I saw.
That does look Valve style, they must use a similar program. Sort of like another video about the pyro I saw.