Sneaky Sneaky Soldier News

FINALLY!!!! THEY ARE GOING TO UPDATE MY MAIN CLASS. :D I can't wait to see what they're going to do for the Soldier.
 
It's fake Kunai...

Look at the "I"s in the bottom post, and the "I"s in the top. They are missing the serifs in the top.
 
Conspiracy theroies. Got to love them. Then when someone makes a theory and it just happens to be right they all believe him. Even though it was just a guess.

So im guessing all classes :D
 
neat. we all know that with valve though it's never that simple. expect more spoilers, theories and valve comedy to some.
i'm happy with a soldier update though :)
 
Wow... I really hope this doesn't take until the end of September. I don't think I can wait that long. And honestly, the soldier upgrade is a hud that gives more info? Do we really need that? No, I don't think so.


Disappointed = Me.
 
Aw, Kunai must be crying in a corner somewhere. :(

On Topic: booo fake!
(though, I do want demo update before soldier update. Mostly because demo is my main, but also because soldier is the most balanced class out there).
 
We just got a picture of the person who set up this clever clever plot:

i-did-it.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top