B bullgodz Active Member Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 344 Oct 4, 2007 #1 Well I just got mine in today... Thanks John. So I figure I can put up some pics of them for the rest of you. Thats the Back of it Thats the Front .... I really like them and they are really comfortable!!!
Well I just got mine in today... Thanks John. So I figure I can put up some pics of them for the rest of you. Thats the Back of it Thats the Front .... I really like them and they are really comfortable!!!
S Stoaked[JONES] Rookie Joined Aug 14, 2007 Messages 64 Oct 4, 2007 #2 nice, they look good. Ill have to get one.
P ProBowl24 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 24, 2007 Messages 2,553 Oct 4, 2007 #3 got mine today too thanks a lot john they look superb!
-=KA=- Lifter Forum Fanatic Joined Sep 1, 2007 Messages 957 Oct 4, 2007 #4 Cool, thanks for the photos Jweng.
™ ™HeadHunter=FL= Active Member Joined Jun 19, 2007 Messages 270 Oct 4, 2007 #5 can i have my ego name printed on it if i charge extra? 8)
H Heimlich[Jones] Poster Joined Jun 19, 2007 Messages 215 Oct 4, 2007 #6 nice man, thanks for takin the time to put up the pics
D Dr. Knocker's[DAM] EGO Zealot Joined Aug 15, 2007 Messages 1,582 Oct 4, 2007 #7 Oh man those are nice! Wow...we really went through with this lol AWESOME
R Rogue Sniper EGO Is My Life! Legacy Members Joined Jan 16, 2007 Messages 6,091 Oct 4, 2007 #9 looks cool when i have an extra $30 ill send it in
masterofpuppets PANCAKES GO! Sr. Manager Joined Mar 7, 2007 Messages 2,776 Oct 4, 2007 #10 The next shirt has to have =(eGOHSNAP)= on it somewhere
M MajorInMurder EGO Addict Joined Mar 23, 2007 Messages 1,255 Oct 4, 2007 #11 thanks for the pics jweng. nice shirt lol i like the "how did you get your eGO?" funny.
R Razz Ma Tazz [UK] Poster Joined Jan 22, 2007 Messages 229 Oct 4, 2007 #12 Man that is awsome,i want one.
K -=KA=- Fry Thread Junky Joined May 28, 2007 Messages 813 Oct 4, 2007 #14 I got mine today too! Thanks for shelling out the cash for priority mail John
B Bye bye birdie Poster Joined Aug 12, 2007 Messages 203 Oct 5, 2007 #15 wow very nice i want one now.. btw nice monitor =D
B BREAK_EM_OUT_JONES Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 25, 2006 Messages 3,909 Oct 5, 2007 #16 Yeah i thought they felt kinda cheap when i opened the package, but when i put the shirt on i was amazed. the shirt is actually really comfortable.
Yeah i thought they felt kinda cheap when i opened the package, but when i put the shirt on i was amazed. the shirt is actually really comfortable.
B Blazing Heat EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 19, 2006 Messages 7,122 Oct 5, 2007 #17 Looks really nice Should have some DoD shooting though Even cooler if names xD