Those Humiliating Spy Deaths

i played tf2 once and i changed duisguise into the other team spy(i think it was red)and i went up to an engineer and tried knifing but missed somehow 0.o.he tried shooting me and i ran.i came back as a red spy again and while he was building a sentry turret i fina,,y knifed him lol.
 
I was in Steel, as red. Blu tryed to capture the point (after the ramps had extended) there were 3 of them, I ran behind em, and a pyro airblasted em down the hole. I thought, "what the hell" and jumped down after them, I got two backstabs on my way down. :) luckiest backstabs evar
 
I don't think it is humiliating being killed by a spy, a lucky facestab or a backstab which kills you instantly and then you see the picture who killed you, a dead spy shot apart by 4 lv 3 sentryguns... come on, there is no humiliation there, it is just lack of tactics which results in sacrificing themselves.

Unless he knives you, he needs like 4-5 hits to kill you, then you are just a terrible close combat player lol
 
I remember a kill that I did, I think it was on the Gold Rush map, I was camping on a corner, near the BLU team's spawn, few seconds after BLU's defeat, a soldier tried to use a teleporter entrance, and the teleporter was shutted down, so I ran and I backstabbed him.
It's really fun to use The Dead Ringer on 2Fort. I like to goof on the battlements with my Dead Ringer on. I get hit, I have cloak on, I return to the spawn, I resupply, then I do that again.
I love to backstab engineers, then sap their things. It's fun. :P
 
Last edited:
I was standing in front of an enemy tele with the dead ringer out and constantly taunt killed. It was so funny...


...until the pyro came.
 
most embarassing moment was the one shadow said originally... I was "that poor soul" >_<... but my favorite spy killing moment was shortly after that... I shot at Deja Vu :D and he jumped off the catwalk in Blackmesa I followed him he was already up the elevator, but decided he could kill me. He jumped up disguising himself in air, and as soon as he hit the ground I unloaded my FaN into him. It was very satisfying.

I don't play spy enough to justify me having a favorite moment other than, I stabbed a guy and ran away... end story.
 
My all time favorite kill happened in the last area of egypt. I was on the attacking team as a spy.
I ran out of our spawn and was swinging my knife around randomly when I hit a cloaked enemy spy and got a facestab. So epic.
 
most embarassing moment was the one shadow said originally... I was "that poor soul" >_<... but my favorite spy killing moment was shortly after that... I shot at Deja Vu :D and he jumped off the catwalk in Blackmesa I followed him he was already up the elevator, but decided he could kill me. He jumped up disguising himself in air, and as soon as he hit the ground I unloaded my FaN into him. It was very satisfying.

I don't play spy enough to justify me having a favorite moment other than, I stabbed a guy and ran away... end story.

I was wondering when someone would mention me in this thread :P ...

I alone have many funny kills and a few deaths that I never want to think of again... My favorite kill though had to be whenever Voided and I were fighting on the old elevator area of v2t3 down in the acid, and somehow I got away and cloaked on the elevator. Well, I stayed on the elevator and went back down... Of course, he was completely oblivious to this, so as we were 3/4 of the way up to the top, I stabbed and taunted.. If it wasn't for him being in vent and hearing his reaction, it wouldn't have been the same...
 
Well Khaotic you aren't the only one to fall prey to the spray! Look at this screen shot of another unfortunate soul.

Poor Baron, never saw it coming. Oh and as a side note, I got away with that kill without dieing ;D
 
Ooo, best death I've had in recent memory...

Black Mesa, and I was headed to our crab room chasing an enemy. Someone opened the little sliding door into a room with snipers and a sentry and naturally, every enemy starts firing towards the opening. I'm jumping in the duct behind them and as I'm in midair passing into the crab room, an arrow shoots through the doorway and pegs me to the ceiling of the crab room just as I step out fully cloaked. Luckiest shot I ever saw and I really hope someone got a screen capture of my corpse hanging there :).
 
My favorite kills as spy: One shot, two kill.

And my taunt kill on Rellik.
picture.php
 
When Rellik facestabs me. He's uncanny.

As for being the spy, taunt killing a sniper as he's sniping - he didn't notice the first damage.

But for me the winning strategy vs razorback snipers is ambassador in head and when they turn around, slash them once in the face for extreme humiliation.
 
Deadringer has pretty much eliminated any embarrassment when being killed by a spy. Especially when the "kill" shot should have killed the spy outright.
 
I was healing a heavy and I had my back turned making sure no spies would come up behind him and..well. He was a spy and killed me. It made me sad and feel stupid.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top