- Joined
- Mar 16, 2009
- Messages
- 230
Combine dreams with sleep talking/walking and you've got me.
Back in my uber gamer days and when I was in high school living at home....
My mom woke up in the middle of the night to me screaming in my room.
She came running in thinking something was wrong and when she came in I had ripped every sheet and cover off of my bed and pillows.
I was on all fours in bed frantically searching with my hands so she asked me what I was doing and I replied by yelling at her at the top of my lungs, "I AM LOOKING FOR THE GRENADE!"
She kindly asked me to go back to bed, shut my door, and walked out.
I have zero recollection of this and it's not the only sleep walking story I've got.
Back in my uber gamer days and when I was in high school living at home....
My mom woke up in the middle of the night to me screaming in my room.
She came running in thinking something was wrong and when she came in I had ripped every sheet and cover off of my bed and pillows.
I was on all fours in bed frantically searching with my hands so she asked me what I was doing and I replied by yelling at her at the top of my lungs, "I AM LOOKING FOR THE GRENADE!"
She kindly asked me to go back to bed, shut my door, and walked out.
I have zero recollection of this and it's not the only sleep walking story I've got.





