What do you guys think about the ne hitman movie coming out?

Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
77
In case you haven't heard, there is a movie coming out on Hitman, or as some knoe him as, Agent 47.(hitman is a videogame)
I seen the comercials and I don't think it looks to great.
What do you guys think?
 
vin diesel and A Man Apart...badass movie, comercials look good for hitman though
 
It's a movie based on a video game.... need I say more?

*cough*wing commander*cough*
 
hitman is not really that deep of a movie. I really dont think the plot of the movie is going to be good at all.

now half life the movie, that would be something worth seeing...
 
in the trailers, his tattoo is too high up on his head. if they cant get that detail right. i dont know about the rest of the movie.
 
never played the hitman games, so i don't really care.
im waiting for aliens vs predator requiem! :O
 
Looks like way to much action for hitman, I think of hitman as sneaking around and assasinating people.. maybe thats just how I played the game though.
 
theres lots of movies based on games coming out. i saw a website that said theres movies being made with metroid and halo.
 
[quote1191877637=PJ]
theres lots of movies based on games coming out. i saw a website that said theres movies being made with metroid and halo.
[/quote1191877637]


Peter Jackson is no longer doing Halo


IMO, they found a great match for Agent47. I only played the games a few times, but I think its going to be interesting.
 
It seems after the first Resident Evil came out, there has been a burst of movies that don't do the series justice (for example, Doom). Hitman the game had a good storyline. it'll be interesting if they stick with it or try to branch out like the did with the RE series. Either way, it can't be that bad....can it? :(
 
Back
Top