K Korgot Forum Fiend Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 606 Jul 27, 2009 #1 Hi, I need an event manager or whatever it's called to contact me, I might have an idea of event. Thank you in advance -Korgot
Hi, I need an event manager or whatever it's called to contact me, I might have an idea of event. Thank you in advance -Korgot
C .:cake:. EGO Zealot Joined Nov 19, 2008 Messages 1,641 Jul 27, 2009 #2 http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=554&day=2009-7-27&c=1 At the top right there is something written. Request reminder for event. i use it works great
http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=554&day=2009-7-27&c=1 At the top right there is something written. Request reminder for event. i use it works great
R RedFlag Thread Thumper Joined Mar 7, 2008 Messages 1,048 Jul 27, 2009 #3 Please send me your idea for an event. I'm a member of TF2's Event Coordinator team and I can help you to see if your idea can happen.
Please send me your idea for an event. I'm a member of TF2's Event Coordinator team and I can help you to see if your idea can happen.
S supertrooper Famous Joined Apr 24, 2009 Messages 507 Jul 27, 2009 #4 .:cake:. said: http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=554&day=2009-7-27&c=1 At the top right there is something written. Request reminder for event. i use it works great Click to expand... ?
.:cake:. said: http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=554&day=2009-7-27&c=1 At the top right there is something written. Request reminder for event. i use it works great Click to expand... ?
A Ash// Active Member Joined Oct 27, 2008 Messages 396 Jul 27, 2009 #5 Dammit Redflag beat me too It. Look at the Event Coordinator Roster. Send a PM To anyone of us But try to avoid Scrappy and Tattis. Send it to me my not? Ash//
Dammit Redflag beat me too It. Look at the Event Coordinator Roster. Send a PM To anyone of us But try to avoid Scrappy and Tattis. Send it to me my not? Ash//