Introduce Yourself

Hi EvERYONE!

My name is SiSSY LaLa, but my family and friends know me as Aric! Not that you guys aren't my family and friends, there's just so many of you guys and I do so much outside of playing that I don't get much personal time with anyone!

Well, I was born in TWO log cabins. No, lol. I live in Roswell, NM, USA. Ooooo ALIENS!!! I am 21 years old, 22 on the 17th of Jan, and I have been playing videos games since the original Age of Empires(1997). I have followed every AoE since then, and still enjoy AoEIII even tho the last expansion was in 2007.

Right now, I've sort of developed an OCD about playing MMOs. I've been trying every one I can find, and so far I like Eve and Everquest II the most, but I've actually been addicted to Grand Fantasia, which is a free-to-play MMO over at Aeria Games. Aeria Games is getting pretty cool too. They have member pages with blogs and groups and social stuff I haven't seen a free-to-play publishing company do before.

I've been a member since Oct. 2009, and I just recently got to be and eG! Which is kinda ironic considering how much I don't play DoD:S right now, but that's ok.

Lastly, I'd just like to share that I am also an aspiring independent writer! ^_^ I have a bunch of stories that I kind of work on all at once, because I have a bad habit of thinking up lots of new stories before any one gets done first. I do fantasy, science fiction-ish, and post-apocalypse settings.

KTHNXBAI.
 
My name is Dan, you will find me on TF2 servers as Gonz0 you will be seeing me near the top. I live in kamloops Canada. laid off right now so i'm on the severs as much as possible love to chat and meet new members.
 
Hey this is the Sillybear . My name is Christopher but my friends call me corey which is my middle name. Reason for that is my mother hated when people would shorten Christopher to Chris. Ive been playing games for a while. I started playing Counter-Strike first during its beta and slowly grew into strategy games. First person shooters are my favorite type of games now though Ive tried them all. I dig the World War 2 type games. Medal of honors call of duty etc. I went into the military 7 days after graduation. It was fun. Since ive been back in the states I have not accomplished anything to my own displeasure, lol. I am a slacker at heart. I want to back to college and do something. I figure the medical route would be smart since I have prior experience but I kinda want to do something in Law, more specifically constitutional law. I became very interested in politics and history of government within the last few years. I hear things about the government on the TV or in the papers that drives me bonkers. Anyhow, I am 26 and the man of the house. My mother is uneducated and getting old with little Social security to help her so she lives with me and my little sister who is now 16. They both play first person shooters. I am a cook at present and love my workplace but hate my job. So that me .
 
Hi everyone!My name is Rasta18 and I am 17 years old.Well, my real name is Nick.I joined =(eGO)= couple of days ago.I've been playing games from 11 years old.I still remember my first NS 94(i think that was its name) and my first game(Mario Cart ftw!!).I live in Greece and in one year from now I will join the university(woohoo!).I enjoy playing CoD 4 and I also play chess and Kick Boxing.You can usually find me at the eGO Crash server.So if you want to play with me and have fun come to one of our great CoD 4 servers!!!
 
Hi everyone My name is Timothy J. Neale my game name is my last name im only 13 but people say i act like im 15 ive been playing game since i was only nine my first game i think was cod 2 :D i joined =(eGO)= yesterday and like caring the tag around i live in the United States i have had steam for a year now L4d is what helped me find steam XD if you want to add me cause i have not been able to add any ego members my emial is [email protected] and if u play dods im usaly in the donner and avalance server and i have css but don't play it much so cya guys around
 
hello: my name is masterkennyG and i am a new member on your forums. I know that i am new to the forums and community but from past applications that i have read it looks like you guys do not really have any big problems about people applying on there first day.


back round information:
My in-game name is you guessed it ...[SG] MasterkennyG. maybe you are woundering what the SG stands for? the sg stands for steam gamers and we have currently 2 zombie servers ,2 minigames servers, and a hide n seek server. we are non competitive group and the reason why i decided to join this community , is that my community does not have many regular game servers..
regular cs.s servers are my favorite servers, but i could never really find a good community that has them .. I think i finaly found a winer.. YOU GUYS!!. I really like the way your servers are made for casual gaming and not made competitively.. i love how your main focus is not on how good you play but how good you behave when playing..


about me:
well I am currently 18 years of age and i have ben playing counter strike source now since 2005. i live in new orleanse louisiana .. and i love my city.
one thing you might find unusual about myself is that i am gay/bisexual..
now i am not one of those girly men who talk about nothing but fashone but i am open about my sexuality and am not afraid to tell others about it..i am not a shy person. if you need my steam id i can easlally give it to you but i would rather pm it to an admin because of unwanted friend requests..
Another thing about me that you should know and im proud to say, is that my record is clean.. if you google my steam id you will find no banns for it or any other bad things.

good things about myself:
1. some really good things about myself is that im a good sport. i never lose my temper in-game and i am always a fun gamer.
2. i am also a mapper. and i can let you know right now.. i am a amature mapper but i can help in anyway i can if you need me..
3. I am actually good at gun game.. i have been on a cal team before in a gun game leage but that is not the reason why i am joining this community. i was simply stating the fact that i am not a noob.
4. I am a very friendly and kind person. i always try to put myself forward and help out in anyway i can.



SOME BAD THINGS

1. I think sometimes i can be a bit hyper.. i am a very energenic person and sometimes i might find myself talking 100 miles per hour..( i am working on it and i think i might have ADHD
2. I am a little impatient..( like this application) i sometimes post things too soon and i sometimes post useless information on my posts.



members i have met: (hope you guys will give me some feedback)
i have bin playing on your servers for not even week now and also just registered ( yes it is misspelled ) on your ventrillo but im happy to say you guys are always online in vent .
i have met cooki3monsta in highschool server and he is a funny guy.
i cant remember the other guy but his name started with a b and she was a member..o yeah now i remember..it was beth..


In summery:
In summery i hope that you guys will take me in too your clan and i hope to be playing with you guys in the futer.. and if you do not feel that i am ready yet. then i will reapply in a month or two too see if i am ready..
i am still currently devoted to another community so i would only be online about 2 days a week .. maybe three.. but however i still hope i can get a chance to meet more of you..thankyou
 
Hey everyone!

My name is DUCE (like Deuce) and I'm about to celebrate my one-year anniversary with eGO in 12 days, so I'm pretty excited bout that. I'm 27 years old and I've been playing video games since the good ole NES was around. As far as PC games go, I've been playing them for about 14 years now, going back all the way into the good ole days of using bulletin board systems (BBS) to play Doom 2 online with other people. I hail from the tourist capital of the world: Orlando, FL, in which it's currently uncharacteristically cold at the moment. Whenever I'm not playing video games I'm usually seen studying (or rather attempting to) for my Masters in Network and Communications Management from Keller Graduate School of Management, in which I only have three courses left to complete! Perhaps my long-term goal is to get into cybercrime, perhaps joining the FBI, which I hope isn't too ambitious. I currently help out with ShadowBlade72's tech support team, and I really do enjoy assisting people when it comes to computer related problems so feel free to ask for help whenever!

As far as games played concerning eGO, you'll pretty much always find me lurking about on the 2Fort IR server (although sometimes I stray into the Turbine server every now and then).
 
Well, not much to know about me. I'm 22 year old Web Tech Admin, currently working for small company earning 49 grand a year. In about six months I plan on enrolling into the Canadian Infantry, but I'm still thinking about it.

When I'm not working, I like to hang out with friends, going to the pub and whatever else. I also enjoy playing all kinds of games, ranging from MMO to Strategy games, you name it.

-Allan
 
Maxkidd

Hello me maxkidd, i have been playing videogames for 9-10 years started of with just FPS but i am starting to like RTS and Puzzle games currently still in school but almost out! If im not on steam then im A. sleeping B. dont have internet C.HW or D.school

If you need another person for ACU, diablo 3 , payday , planetside or counter strike just look me up.

I am very friendly but a bit quiet at times. I like to have a good time.

So thats me who is next :P
 
Well I made an hello thread but I will go more in depth here.

The name is Bao and I am 24 years ago. I'm Vietnamese and I like pho. I am working on my BA in accounting and got another year left to go. My goal is to work in any of the big four firms. I am really into sports and follow the sports world very close in baseball, basketball, and football. I also like to watch anime like one piece, naurto, log horizon and a bunch more. I also like to watch shows on netflix like burn notice, soa, the walking dead, etc.

I'm outgoing, feel free to add me on steam but you probably will see me majority of the time on the dust 2 server.
 
not sure if I introduced myself here or not I am Joey, 40 years old love taking care of my son, Parker, playing DoDs, and small adventures at my leisure. I have been on site since November of last year. I am employed as a chef right now but can do several other things provided the opportunity.
 
hello people

just joined up and looking forward to playing with some of you folks.
I am a old set in my ways man.
been playing games on electronic screens for over 40 years.(I think I might be hooked)
FPS was my first love and getting ready to go back to playing such with Battle field 4.
just came off 3 years of Rift.

I still fill a lot of my time with TF2,(love MVM)
Looking forward to seeing you and having fun gaming on the Silver Screen.

Southworth ( sometimes I go by wildeib ).
 
hi most of ya'll know me but my real name is James i'm 38 i used to be a over the road truck driver and did back stage catering and banquets for major recording artist, i have seen every part of the country ya could imagine and have meet and rubbed shoulders with a ton of famous people and celebrities

i have never been married but been close twice (didn't work out) and never had kids but i love em and hope to have some or adopt one day

i live in mountains of South Carolina below Ashville North Carolina close to the Baltimore House (largest private owned house in the U.S) i'm a southern country redneck cowboy and love animals and the mountains and great outdoors camping, fishing, hiking, horseback riding and RODEOS'S

also favorite games are counter strike, team fortress 2, day of defeat, minecraft, left for dead 2 and diablo 2

anything else just ask
 
Sup, DYSTRACTED here. Been playing your BF4 Siege and Popular maps(rarely) for a couple months now. Joined the forum couple weeks ago. Don't know a lot of ego members but i do know some regulars. Just wanted to say hi and i hope to kill you on the server. I spent about 10 years playing CS under the name [Dystracted_Corporation](thats my steam account-add me on steam if you want to play CS), but havnt played in a year. I need to check out the CS server. I have minecraft but i gave my account to my 5 year old nephew, i may have to take that back. Just saying HI!

-Dystracted
 
hey everyone Im lina. im 23 and ill be graduating this year. I started playing on steam in 2012 and became addicted. I pretty much play one game which is DOD. It basically is my favorite game. I like the beautiful ocean, music, and the animals of the earth. If im not playing dod im karoking on the smule app or watching netflix. if im not doing that, im probably in school and procrastinating on homework lol :D
 
hey everyone Im lina. im 23 and ill be graduating this year. I started playing on steam in 2012 and became addicted. I pretty much play one game which is DOD. It basically is my favorite game. I like the beautiful ocean, music, and the animals of the earth. If im not playing dod im karoking on the smule app or watching netflix. if im not doing that, im probably in school and procrastinating on homework lol :D

Hi Lina, welcome to ego! Message me if you want to play something!
 
Last edited:
Hey Everyone, Its Xenosey!

I love to game and have been gaming with eGO for a couple years. I have probably been playing games my entire life starting out with the ol gameboy. I built my own custom gaming computer able to play these games with eGO members. I have over 100 steam games to play with eGO and anyone who wants to just play. Im 15 and pretty mature and funny.

Peace!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top